700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Challenge's Almanzo is a wide-profile, versatile, multi-surface tire that excels when the road is less than perfect. It's great on dirt and in situations where you just don't know what the next mile will throw at you. The center tread rolls fast, while the shoulder knobs corner great. It's hand made on Challenge's supple and light 260tpi SuperPoly casing with double puncture protection, tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners.
Glue yourself to technical turns and gain speed on the course with Challenge's Baby Limus Open tubulars. - Use: Cross Racing, Sticky Mud - Size: 700C - Tire Width: 33 mm - Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 360 gr - TPI: 300 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 2-6 - PSI: 30-90
- When the conditions get muddy there is only one tire to get you to the finish line, the Baby Limus - Puncture protections keeps you riding and not changing flats - Use: Cross Racing: All around, Sticky Mud - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 350 gr - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75
- Super fast and ideally suited for dry or grassy conditions, this is the tire to get you the win - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Dry, Grassy, Dusty or Icy Conditions - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- Diamond File center tread rolls fast while deep side knobs grip the corners - Tubeless compatible - Superlight Nylon contruction - Use: All Around Gravel - TPI: 120 - Bead Aramid - Casing: Nylon
Challenge's Grifo 33 Open Tubular (Clincher) tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. The Grifo is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. The white-tread version is a softer rubber for better grip in cold temperatures.
$45.99 - $79.99
Tough rides call for tough tires, so if you're hitting the cobbles you better have Challenge's Paris Roubaix Clincher on your wheels. It has a wide profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads, and puncture protection under the tread. It's hand made on Challenge's lightweight 300tpi SuperPoly casing with tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners.
$76.99 - $78.99
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. Challenge's Strada Bianca gravel tire urges you to take the road less traveled. Challenge is world-renowned for their tubular tires, and these are prime examples of their trade, with the smooth riding characteristics and flat resistance that pros and enthusiasts expect. At a gravel and chip seal-smoothing 30mm wide, these tires have the extra volume it takes to comfortably fly over less-than-perfect surfaces. With their supremely supple 260tpi casing, hand-laid, high-mileage rubber tread, Paris-Roubaix-proven chevron tread, and double puncture barrier, the Strada Bianca tires offer incredible levels of control, puncture resistance, and comfort.
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Handmade with a latex inner tube and hand glued natural rubber makes this tire super supple and fast - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - Size: 28" - Tire Width: 36 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 355 gr - TPI: 260 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: Double PPS - BAR: 3-6 - PSI: 45-90
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Tubeless compatible - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - Color: Black-Black
Even on bad roads, Challenge's Strada Open Clincher rides great because it has a rounder profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads. It's hand made on their lightweight, supple 260tpi SuperPoly casing with tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a long-wearing and grippy tread compound for excellent performance. There's also a layer beneath the tread to help prevent flats.
Whether it's fondos or races, Challenge's Strada Tubular tires are the choice of pros and enthusiasts alike. At 25mm wide, these tires smooth out rough pavement and chip seal. The core-spun cotton casing is light, supple, and offers an unparalleled ride. Pair that with a latex tube and you've got tires that carve the corners and feature incredibly low rolling resistance. The chevron tread provides excellent traction whether it's wet or dry. A puncture-protection belt under the tread protects your tires from road debris and helps you knock out the miles.
Page 1 of 1