Ticket to Ride
Usually, when it comes to value, there's going to be some sort of compromise. With the Avenue, we took a hard line against that. We gave it carefully sculpted vents and a graceful shape. We packed it with the same features and careful touches that define our flagship helmets, such as our Sweat Guide liner and No-Twist Tri-Glides for ease of adjustment. Not to mention integrated MIPS.
But we didn't stop there. We took it one step further by offering an LED version. We've incorporated a bright, 20-lumen rear LED into our easy-to-use Ergo Fit system. Its unobtrusive, highly visible, easily rechargeable with an included micro USB, and it just might make the difference between being seen or not.
- MIPS: Integrated MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip-plane into the fit system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Sport: cycling
- Number of vents: 18 vents
- Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Fit system: Ergo Fit LED - sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments (integrated with MIPS layer)
- Certification: CPSC bicycle
- Sizing: 50 – 57cm, 19.7 – 22.4-inch
|Matte/Gloss Black / One Size||768686287640||7116401||210000045503|