Featuring our signature double top tube, our Driggs 3 is as unique in design as it is sturdy. Equipped with fenders, a rear rack, and swept-back handlebars, this stylish city bike will turn heads whether you’re running errands or enjoying a casual weekend ride. With a lightweight double-butted chromoly steel frame, low maintenance internally geared hub, and puncture-resistant tires, the Driggs 3 is your reliable, around town companion.
Unique design for a head-turning ride
- Premium components and one-of-a-kind styling make the Driggs the ultimate around town ride.
Why You'll Love It
A bicycle with a story
- The Driggs is our flagship model and has been with us from the beginning. Made in collaboration with legendary frame designer Grant Petersen, it's a bike we've always been proud to bear the Brooklyn name.
- The Driggs won't be the fastest or lightest bike on the road, but it will absolutely be the most stylish. With its signature double top tube, color-matched fenders, and premium paint job, the Driggs was designed with one purpose - to turn heads.
Internally Geared 3 Speed
- For moderately hilly areas with minimal maintenance
- For an upright, Dutch-style riding position
- Ultra-lightweight double-butted 4130 Chromoly frame for a light, yet absorbent ride
How to measure your inseam.
The MOST IMPORTANT measurement when sizing a bike is your inseam length.
Don't base your inseam simply on your jean size.
The more precise, the better.
1. Stand with your back against a wall and spread your feet 6-8" apart.
2. Place a book between your legs and up against the wall, spine up; raise it until snug against your crotch (this mimics your bike seat).
3. Have another person measure from the top of the book (spine) down to the floor.
|Medium||5'6" - 5'11"||29"-31"|
|Large||6'0" - 6'4"||32"-35"|
|Frame||Lightweight double-butted 4130 CrMo frame with Brooklyn Bicycle Co's signature double top-tube, rear carrier & down tube braze-ons|
|Fork||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. custom steel fork with fender & front carrier braze-ons|
|Rims||Double-Walled Alloy, 32H with CNC Machined Brake Surface|
Front Hub: Sealed-Bearing Alloy 32H
Rear Hub: Shimano NEXUS 3-Speed internally geared
|Spokes||14G stainless steel|
|Tires||Puncture Resistant 700x35 Cream Tires|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-taper BSA English threaded-cartridge bottom bracket with sealed bearings|
|Crankset||3-piece cold forged alloy with replaceable chain ring & integrated alloy chain guard|
|Shifters||3-Speed Twist Grip Shifter|
|Chain||KMC Heavy Duty with Rust Resistance|
|Brakes||Front & Rear Brakes: Caliper Brake with Alloy Lever|
|Handlebars||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Custom Upright swept back alloy handlebars & 180mm alloy stem|
|Tape/Grips||Selle Royal Vegan Leather Comfort Grips with Alloy Accents|
|Stem||Threaded quill stem|
|Headset||1" Threaded with Alloy cap, Semi-sealed with weather-seal ring|
|Seatpost||Alloy with integrated seat clamp and micro-adjust|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vegan Leather Touring Saddle|
|Pedals||Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Alloy City Pedals|
|Accessories & Extras||Rear Carrier|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Denim Blue / Medium||811416020014||3I-DRI-DB-M||210000048653|
|Denim Blue / Large||811416020045||3I-DRI-DB-L||210000048654|
|Matte Black / Medium||811416020007||3I-DRI-MB-M||210000049746|