Designed with ROTOR's oval chainring shape to take full advantage of your strongest pedaling point, the Direct Mount Oval chainring helps you get the most out of every trail ride and enduro race with less overall effort and fatigue required. This oval chainring is direct-mount compatible with Rotor R-Hawk and R-Raptor cranksets designed specifically for 1x drivetrains on all-mountain and enduro bikes.
It's fully compatible with all modern groupsets, ranging from 9-speed through 12-speed drivetrains, giving you the perfect excuse to ditch your old 2x drivetrain for the efficiency gains and weight savings of a 1x set-up. Wide-narrow teeth mean you won't have to worry about the chain falling off, especially if you choose to ride without a chain guide.
This oval chainring is CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for a simplified design that saves approximately 40 grams compared to the ring, spider, and bolt combo you'd need with a more traditional chainring and crankset. This design also improves overall rigidity for powerful pedaling, as well as giving it slight advantages in the aero department.
- 7075-T6 aluminum for optimal strength-to-weight
- Oval chainring shape reduces the "dead spot" in pedal stroke
- Direct-mount with ROTOR Kapic, INpower, 2INpower, RHawk, RRaptor cranksets
- Semi-aero design improves rigidity and aerodynamics
- Wide-narrow teeth for chain retention with 1x set-ups
- Optimum Chainring Positioning personalizes to your pedaling
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13-speed groupsets (including SRAM AXS Eagle).
- Weight: 51g per 32t
|Black / 30T
|Black / 32T
|Black / 34T