Ultimate power transmission for all competitive women cyclists.
Microfiber Synthetic Leather
- Supple, light yet stretch-resistant material
External Heel Cup
- External curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole
- Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
- Lightweight, ultra-rigid hollow outsole
Wider Cleat Adjustment
- Expands range for mounting cleats
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability, rigidity, and lightweight performance
- Shimano DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds foot securely
- Built-in drainage holes for rainy conditions
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||2 Boa (IP1), BOA Powerzone guide|
|Upper||Microfiber synthetic leather|
|Midsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||12 / 12|
|Weight||218g (size 40)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White / 41||192790592633||ESHRC901WCW01W41000||210000045360|