Rav X's EZ Hide Twist Grips feature synthetic leather covers and high-density padding for a great grip with maximum comfort and control. 1 grip is full-length and the other is short to accommodate bikes with a single twist shifter.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
Spruce up your ride with Giant's Sole-O Lock-On Grips. They're made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort. The single-sided clamp locks onto your bar and makes for easy removal.
All Mountain / Gravity grip with non-biased layout. The GA2 has a superb tactile feel thanks to the new super soft, UV stable rubber compound, which is exclusively developed and manufactured in Germany for Ergon. This translates on demanding trials into more control. The ergonomic optimized form…
The GA2 All-Mountain / Gravity grip has superb tactile feel thanks to a super-soft, UV stable rubber compound exclusively developed and manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The ergonomic shape requires less rider grip pressure while specific grip zones – matched to the shape of the hand – increase…
- Enduro series with dual-compound surfaces, softest in the palm rest - Inboard aluminum clamp with cutouts in grip core for added comfort - Updated rubber compound for greater shock absorption and steering control - Choose either standard or slim diameter
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with…
The bar end of the GP2 has been re-engineered, and improvements made to the product – better ergonomics, function and a higher quality feel. The GP2 now has a bar end with an installation friendly clamping system – as do all Ergon bar end models. This makes fitting extremely simple. Carbon bar…
The GS-grip combined with a compact 2-finger bar end made out of fiberglass reinforced composite, which offers more hand positions for increased comfort on long mountain bike rides. Additional rubber is used on the bar end improving the rider's grip during hand position changes. The exclusive…
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
Comfortable and stylish, Serfas’ Swift Dual Lock-On Grips are perfect for mountain or cruiser bike applications. They lock on from both sides, so they’ll stay put. Plus, the Dual Density design gives you a hard inner shell and a soft outer casing for superior ergonomics.
Ritchey's True Grip 6s are durable grips ready for all your off-road fun. They're made of non-slip rubber for an excellent grip and comfort all day long.
Get a grip with Giant's Connect Ergo Max Lock-On Grips. They boast a contoured ergonomic profile and dual-density construction for superb comfort and support. And, the single-sided clamp locks onto your bar and makes for easy installation and removal.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.