• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
The Tern FlightSuit lets you pack your 20" or 24" Tern bike for safe travel in your own case or box. The most common use is with the Samsonite F’Lite 31" for many 20" bikes. The 9-piece kit includes a large suitcase pad plus custom pads and protectors for your bike. Pads are made of durable 240D nylon for repeated use and bonded with 5 mm, dual-layer padding to protect your bike during transit. Easy instructions printed right on the suitcase pad show you how to fit the bike into your suitcase. Suitcase not included. 9 piece kit includes: - Suitcase Pad - Seatpost Sock - Pedal Bag - Handlepost Sock - Handlebar Sock x 2 - Frame Dropout Protector - Fork Dropout Protector - Dropout Sock
- Powder coated steel construction - Rubber carrying handle - Mounts to rear rack with two spring-loaded clamps - Includes pet friendly wire dome top cage - Quick release handlebar mounting system - Max load: 22lbs - Mount: Quick Release - Material: Steel
Serfas' Speed Bag has such a sleek design you won't even notice it's there. It features a finished interior, reflective trim, key ring storage, and taillight mount (taillight sold separately). This bag attaches easily via Velcro straps so it will stash your gear in style.
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon • Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters • Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern • Includes two nylon straps • Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg) • Cage Weight: 149g
The Ortlieb Toptube Frame-Pack is the smart solution for all who want to use their frame's main triangle for storage space without having to do without their water bottle. The solution also works for those who have full-suspension mountain bikes with limited triangle space. With its 4-liter payload, the Toptube Frame-Pack provides plenty of space for heavy equipment such as tent poles, tools and food supplies, while also helping to secure a low center for improved rising performance. And given that the bag and its zipper are waterproof, you can even cross rivers on your bikepacking tour without worrying about your stuff getting wet. The Frame-Pack attaches easily to your top tube and seat tube with the help of sturdy and highly adhesive Velcro straps. - Waterproof toptube framepack with zipper - Ideal pack for bikepacking, alp crossing and trekking tours - Light weight, sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon fabric - Suitable for heavy gear such as tools, tent poles, food etc. - Allows fixing of drinking bottle and transport of gear on frame - Ideal for full suspension bikes with limited space due to the vertical absorber - Central positioning with low center of gravity for ideal weight distribution - The bag mounts to the toptube or seatpost of the frame using heavy duty hook and loop straps - 3 strong hook and loop fasteners for mounting to top frame tube - 2 hook and loop fasteners, individually adjustable - Even weight distribution on bicycle - Can be mounted to carbon frames - Hook and loop fasteners suitable for frame diameter of max. 48.8 mm/19.2 in.
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 12" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
- Aero design large size top tube organizer - Rivet system to bolt onto frames with removable straps - For quick access to snacks and smaller items - Molded EVA foam structure with durable nylon cover - Durable, high quality materials - Reflective features for added safety - Size: W26cm x H7.4cm x D15cm - Capacity: 0.7 L - 125g
Lezyne's Caddy Sack CO2 is a complete CO2 inflator and tire repair kit in a simple, weather resistant, reusable pouch. This kit includes a Caddy Sack, Twin Speed Drive, two threaded 16g CO2 cartridges, Power Levers, and a Smart Kit, all the essentials needed to fill your pack for the unexpected tire repair.
Lezyne's Ex Caddy is an expandable wedge shaped caddy with a lower portion that unzips when more storage is needed. Labeled internal organizational pockets provide extra organization. A buckle system securely attaches the Caddy to the seatpost and seat rails. Durable woven nylon fabrics, water resistant zippers, reflective logos, and reflective tail light loop make this caddy ready for all weather and nighttime riding.
Lezyne's Energy Caddy XL is a large, simple toptube organizer for quick on-bike access to yummy snacks or little trinkets. Water-resistant, zippered main compartment with side sleeves. Large enough to hold smartphones. Durable, high-quality materials. Reflective features for added safety.
Lezyne takes seatpack storage to the next level with their M-Caddy. Inside, fitted neoprene compartments organize your gear for easy access, while a durable, water-resistant zipper guards against moisture. Plus, a bottom compartment with a Velcro closure securely stores your multi-tool away from your spare tube, eliminating the possibility of a premature puncture. The M-Caddy also boasts a reflective taillight loop for safety.
Lezyne's M-Caddy with CO2 Repair Kit is a complete and convenient solution for the rider with speed in mind. It features a Twin Speed Drive CO2 inflator, two 16g CO2 canisters, a RAP 6 multi-tool, and Matrix tire levers in an M-Caddy bag that tucks neatly under your bicycle seat. Be prepared with all the essentials needed for a competition or any situation where a quick repair and tire inflation is a must.
Lezyne's M-Caddy with Sport Repair Kit is a complete and convenient kit for the rider with simple reliability in mind. It features a Sport Drive HP hand pump, RAP 6 multi-tool, Smart Kit for tire repair, and Matrix tire levers in an M-Caddy bag that tucks neatly under your bicycle seat. Be prepared with all the essentials needed for an unexpected repair whether you're out on a long weekend jaunt or daily commute.
- Lightweight, versatile cycling organizer strap quickly and securely mounts to frame or seat post - Three labeled compartments keeps gear and tools organized and secure on the roughest trails - Durable, high quality materials including polyester, Neoprene, and rubberized elastics for added grip - Strap is capable of holding up to one 25g CO2 cartridge and a 29" mountain bike tube, plus a small multi tool and tire levers - Includes Rap II 6 Multi-Tool, Twin Speed Drive, 1 Pair Power Levers, 1x 20g CO2 cartridge - 195g
Lezyne's Stuff Caddy is a simple, versatile Caddy to carry extra "stuff." Quickly and securely mounts to handlebars, frame, and fork, or wherever it’ll strap to. High-quality, durable materials. Adjustable straps increase versatility and an integrated draw cord tightly holds its content. Super-water-resistant construction with reflective features for added safety.
This lightweight rear luggage rack is built with robust 14mm-diameter tubing to suit most modern rear panniers. The bespoke design integrates perfectly with GX and GXi models to transform your Gocycle into the ultimate commuting electric two-wheeler. The system is designed to detach easily so you are able to fold your Gocycle for storage or transport. - Does not include lights. If your Gocycle GX is fitted with the Integrated Light Kit, you will also need to order the Rear Luggage Rack Light Kit.
$26.00 - $32.00
Keep your snacks, camera, or phone close at hand in Giant's Waterproof Top Tube Bag. It features welded seams and TPU-laminated fabric to completely seal out the elements. Velcro straps let you mount it quickly and easily to your bike.
Want to take your workstand with you? These padded, heavy-duty Tote Bags allow you to easily store and transport your Feedback Sports workstand (sold separately). These great cases will protect your stand and they have sturdy handles for easy carrying. - Choose from Ultralight, Pro Elite, Pro Classic, Sport Mechanic, Recreational, and A-Frame work stands - Heavy-duty bag for toting and storage - Full zipper and carrying straps
- When used with Blackburn's Interlock racks (sold separately), bags can be secured with a single key AND the contents can be safeguarded via their exclusive buckle system - Compatible with all standard racks - Waterproof roll top design - Visibility panels to find your gear with integrated flasher pocket - Front waterproof zipped exterior pocket - Vertical compression and tie-down strap - 17 liter capacity
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
Built from tough seatbelt webbing and a thick elastic strip, this cargo strap makes it easy to secure your gear. Use it a thousand different ways to make sure whatever you’re carrying stays with you all the way.
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
With an already simple, bombproof design, the Blackburn Grid 2 rear rack improves on the Grid 1 rack by adding an aluminum top deck that acts as a fender and can allow you to mount a trunk style bag. A perfect choice for a hard-core commuter. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
- When used with Blackburn's Interlock racks (sold separately), bags can be secured on the bike with a single key - Compatible with all standard racks - Flasher loops on either side - Shoulder strap included - Reflective print - 26 liter capacity
Big Room, Small Package Wish you could grab those keys or your phone without unpacking your entire bedroll? Better yet, wish you could take just a few things on a day ride without having to bring a full-blown handlebar bag? The Outpost Elite Hitchhiker is the answer. To both. Yep, it works happily in conjunction with the lauded Outpost Elite Handlebar Roll and, get this, with other brands' bar rolls too. Plus, best of all, you can use it on its own, and its outer bungee is perfect for lashing a layer.
Axiom's Flip-Flop DLX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. You also get ample carrying capacity with the spacious top platform and side rails for panniers (panniers sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with the panniers for convenience, and slide it in when not in use so it takes up less space. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - 6061 T6 aluminum support beam. - Quick-release bracket fits 25.4 – 33 mm alloy or steel seatposts. *Not recommended for carbon seatposts - Patented FLIP-FLOP® system allows you to optimize the shape and position of your rack on almost any bike. - Side support stays allow for use with light-duty pannier bags, or trunk bags with fold-down side pockets. - Quick-release levers allow pannier-compatible platform to be removed - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Reflector/light mount
Mount a rack to any bike with this lightweight adapter that adds two M5 rear threaded eyelets to the seatpost. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum
Page 1 of 1