fi’zi:k’s experience at creating the world’s best road saddles has informed research and design into specific saddles for triathlon. What they’ve learned about the special demands of triathlon saddle with the Tritone has been honed into the impressive Mistica.
A stubby, noseless shape allows comfort and pure performance in the aero tuck position required for your fastest triathlon cycling leg. The extra long light, strong K:ium alloy rail on this model allows for maximum adjustment fore and aft to promote the perfect aero riding position.
The Mistica’s new channel design enables better weight distribution across sit bones and the new seamless, friction-free nose construction delivers improved riding comfort, while an extra grippy material provides maximum riding stability.
With a carbon reinforced nylon shell and featuring a redesigned carriage kit that’s more versatile and easy to install.
- Shell: Carbon reinforced Nylon
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: thermowelded Microtex
- Length: 24cm - UCI legal
- Carriage Kit: cage holder, CO2 charge, inflator and tube
- Nose: 55mm with Front Transition Hook (regular), 65mm with Front Transition Hook (large)
- Weight: 235 grams (regular) 245 grams (large)
- Integrated Clip System compatible
|Black/Black / Regular||08021890443946||F1480022||32984|